- 2 Medium Ripe Bananas, 6-7" in length
- 2 Cups of Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour* (see note)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Xantham Gum (optional)
- 1/4 Cup of Flax Meal
- 1/4 Cup of Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Honey or Sugar
- 1/3 Cup of Non-Dairy Milk (we used coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Cup of Udi's Au Naturel Granola
Note: I do not recommend using bean base flours on this recipe. It will make your muffins turn gummy and dense.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with parchment baking cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add Flour, Xantham Gum (optional), Flax, Oil, Honey, Non-Dairy Milk, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Cinnamon, & Salt (this would be the entire ingredient list minus the blueberries and granola).
- Mix batter until smooth.
- Fold in the frozen blueberries.
- Evenly distribute batter into the muffins tins, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle granola over the tops of each muffin until 1 Cup is gone and each is thoroughly covered.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until granola is golden brown and toothpick test is clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Muffins can be kept at room temperature for 2-3 days in an airtight container or in the fridge for up to 1 week. They also can be froze after cooling to be enjoyed later!
Learn more about living gluten free!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Udi's Gluten Free. The opinions and text are all mine.