- 1 package of Udi's Gluten Free French Dinner Rolls**
- 1/2 cup of marinara sauce of choice
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella or nondairy shreds
- Below ingredients are for the Meatballs --
- 1 lb. of Ground Beef
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup of GF breadcrumbs - you could also use ground GF oats, GF cracker crumbs, or crushed Udi's Gluten Free Ancient Grain Chips
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese or Vegan Parm Style Topping
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning - typically a mixture of spices including rosemary, sage, basil, parsley, red pepper, and onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Remove Udi's Gluten Free French Dinner Rolls from freezer and let thaw.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine your meatball ingredients listed above.
- Mix with well hands and begin to roll into ping-pong size balls (around 1.5" in size).
- Place each meatball into an individual cavity in the mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 35 minutes, flipping them once half way through.
- Remove from oven, but leave oven on at 325 degrees if making subs immediately after preparing.
- After baking the meatballs, the rolls should now be thawed.
- Place Udi's Gluten Free French Dinner Rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet, spread evenly apart.
- Using a sharp paring knife, cut a diamond pattern into the tops of each of the rolls to create an opening.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon a small amount of marinara sauce into the bottoms of each of the rolls.
- Add three meatballs per roll. You will have a few extra meatballs - see note below for clarification on options on how to use or make more mini subs.
- Top each evenly and along the insides with the remaining marinara and then each with the cheese shreds.
- Bake for approximately 6-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
What's your go-to gluten free dish for easy meals?
Join the conversation below!
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
Learn more about living gluten free! Visit http://udisglutenfree.com/community
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Udi's Gluten Free. The opinions and text are all mine.