- Main compartment features a padded sleeve for tablet
- Interior pockets for small school supplies
- Interior latch for key ring
- Customizable ID card holder under main flap
- Contoured and padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Right shoulder strap has a lunch money pocket
- Padded mesh back panel.
- Exterior zippered flap pocket offers quick access to small supplies
- Adjustable mesh side pocket fits any size water bottle.
- Exterior front pocket for quick access for supplies
- Exterior mesh (for water bottle) & solid side pockets (access a cell phone)
- Padded topside carrying handle
- Easy-to-grab beehive zip pulls.
- Detailed with reflective material for better visibility in low light
- Reinforced base and corners
- D-rings for clipping on their favorite accessories
We, of course, added our Kid-e Tag Medical ID tag to Little Miss' bag. I love that it's so noticeable and hangs perfectly from the D-rings, mentioned above.
The Signature Backpacks are available in two sizes - Medium or Large. You can view the sizing chart here. To help give you some perspective we got Little Miss a large since she was at the top end of the spectrum for the medium size.
|Inside Little Miss Backpack|
Bixbee also makes matching lunchboxes to go with their Signature Backpacks. Oy! You know I can't resist a lunchbox! That will have to be an upcoming purchase. :)
Right now, Bixbee has a promotion going on if you go to their Facebook page and share the below photo from their wall. All you have to do is email them and say you shared the photo on Facebook and they'll send you a promo code for 10% off your order!
Before you buy...
Here's your chance to win a backpack for your family!
WIN a Bixbee Signature Collection Backpack
Enter through the rafflecopter widget below for your chance to WIN! Good Luck!