Oh and um, don't mind my mixed noodles in my dish. I thought I had more gluten-free spaghetti noodles left than I actually did. Wait, I mean... uh, I did that on purpose. Yeah... for texture, aaaand and dramatic effect for photos... and stuff. *ahem* lol
Non-Dairy Buttered Noodles
with Italian Shrimp
Yields 4-5 Servings
- 2 lbs of cooked shrimp, peeled & devained - frozen
- 1 Tablespoon of dried basil
- 1.5 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon of EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 package of preferred brand noodles (8-10 oz.)
- 4-6 Tablespoons of Non-Dairy Butter or Spread
- 1.5 teaspoons of dried Italian Seasoning blend
- In a medium-large pot on your stovetop, cook noodles according to package in boiling water.
- In a skillet on your stovetop, heat EVOO, dried basil, and garlic powder on medium-high heat.
- Add frozen shrimp and cooked until shrimp are warmed through.
- When noodles are done, drain water from pot then add non-dairy butter and dried Italian Seasoning blend.
- Toss occasionally until butter has melted and seasoning is mixed in.
- Add shrimp to pot and serve.