- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Warm tortilla in the microwave for about 10 seconds so it's pliable.
- Cut the tortillas into small squares. Depending on which size tortilla you use will determine how many squares you can get out of each one. The small ones should yield 4 - which is what this recipe is based on.
- Slice salami (or ham) into the same size squares as the tortilla bases. Scraps? Don't worry. Salami doesn't go to waste! Click here for ideas how to use that up!
- Put tortilla square into the muffin tin, gently pushing down and shaping until a small cup is formed. Then repeat with the salami inside the tortilla.
- Beat one large in a small bowl then evenly pour in the center of each 'cup'.
- Top with cheese and bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven & enjoy!
Want even more tortilla and wrap ideas?
Click on each of the photos below for additional details!
|Baked Bunny & Carrot Chips|
|Turkey & Pear Quesadilla|
|Cream Cheese & Turkey Pinwheels|
|Panda Shaped Quesadillas|
And here are some additional yummy ideas from MOMables!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure policy here.