As we were grocery shopping, and picking up another bag, I was really craving some freshly baked cookies... so she and I put our thinking caps on and came up with these delicious little gems! Perfect for snacks, dessert, and even in the lunchbox. Yumm-o!
- 2 -1/4 cups of Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp of xantham gum
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 flax egg replacers (To make 1 "egg": 1 Tbsp. of ground flax seed + 3 Tbsp. of warm water; Mix until creamy, let stand 1 minute)
- 3/4 cup of butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp. of vanilla
- 1 cup of Andes Creme de Menthe baking chips
- 1 cup of EnjoyLife MiniChips (or chocolate chips of your choosing)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, blend butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, and flax eggs.
- In a large size bowl, mix together dry ingredients - flour, xantham gum, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour blended butter, sugar, and egg mixture into the larger bowl and mix (scraping bowl often) until creamy.
- Stir in MiniChips & Andes Baking Chips.
- Fill each cavity of the mini muffin pan with approximately 2 tsp. (3/4 filled) of dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown (Be careful not to overbake or they won't be chewy!)
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes then remove from pan, gently, with a knife to 'pop' them out of each cavity.
|Tested and approved! ;)|