Result - DELICIOUS.
A special thank you to Real Food, Allergy free for this tip which I've been using on the regular for baking since going gluten-free regarding Oat Flour.
Makes 12-16 cookies
- ½ cup GF oats
- ¼ cup GF oat flour
- ¼ cup SunButter Creamy Spread
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
A great tip via Crunch A Color: Lightly grease a measuring cup before adding the honey. It'll make it easy for the honey to slip right off into the mixing bowl. *I never knew and it worked perfectly!*
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, oat flour, SunButter and honey.
- Option: Add dried cranberries or raisins - Little Miss chose raisins! Yum!
- Mix well.
- Use a tablespoon to portion a small amount of dough into your hands. Roll into a ball the size of a large marble.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
I highly recommend giving these No-Bake Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Egg Free, & Dairy Free delicious treats a try!