What you'll need:
1 pkg of Oreo Cookies (16.6oz) Divided
1/4 cup of Butter or Margarine, Melted
3 pkg (8 oz each) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Softened
1 cup of Sugar
1 tsp of Vanilla
1 cup of Sour Cream
3 large Eggs
1) Preheat Oven to 325 degrees. Then spray your cupcake pans with cookie spray. You could use cupcake liners too, if desired.
2) Count out approximately 25 cookies and separate them. I then placed mine into a ziploc bag so I could easily crush them for the crust.
^ Little Miss joyfully helped do this part, lol
3) Once they are crushed up pretty fine, I placed them into a bowl and added the melted butter. MIX WELL.
4) Press firmly into the bottom of each cup in the pan to create the Oreo crust.
5) In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. (Sorry, forgot to take pictures!) Add sour cream and again mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each until well blended.
6) I then took the remaining crushed up cookies from my crust and a couple extra ;) and added them into the batter.
7) Pour batter over crust and bake for approx 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
8) After pulling them from the oven, I immediately added half an Oreo piece to the center of each one to set. Then, let pans COOL COMPLETELY.
Our friend that came over during this part said they looked like shark fins, lol
9) After cooling, I then drizzled some melted vanilla chocolate on the top to add a bit of sweetness and fun. :)
10) I then moved the cheesecakes from the cupcake pans into my storage container. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Finished product. Mmm, they look so goooooood but they're for tomorrow! DARN.
Except sneaky Mama used the extra cheesecake and oreos to make two mini ones for Little Miss and I to have today, hehe... we have to test them! Of Course! We wouldn't want to serve them to friends without doing so - that'd just be wrong... right?! ;)